As the name suggests, you have to step inside to see the motion and feel the energy of the space. This design layout is usually seen in trade shows that focuses on merchandising. However, it is not uncommon for technology companies to define their brand space when they are in the stealth mode.
Some advantages of this trade show booth design:
- Interior offers quiet off-floor environment.
- Marvelous setting to review products. You command the sole attention of your clients and hot prospects.
- Exterior walls can attract attention and deliver messaging.
- Complete control over the exit and entry of visitors.
- Traffic can be routed through key areas of the interior to make sure people see focal points before they are allowed to leave.